Grange Academy is a special school providing for children aged between five and eighteen years of age with a range of learning difficulties including moderate learning difficulties and autism. The school is part of a local Multi Academy Trust of special schools, Bedford Inclusive Learning and Training Trust.
We are looking to appoint a talented leader who will:
- Make a significant contribution to the high quality leadership and management of the school and the multi-academy trust.
- Create and seize opportunities to share good practice, innovation, and outstanding teaching, learning, and assessment in the department and across the school in order that the school moves swiftly to outstanding overall effectiveness.
- Ensure that consistent high expectations of what pupils can achieve drives excellent pupil outcomes.
- Improve pupil outcomes through both operational and strategic acumen.
- Sustain and enhance whole school and department systems to ensure outstanding progress in SMSC, British values, UNICEF Rights Respecting School Award, and skills required for independent living.
Application packs can be obtained from our website at www.grange.beds.sch.uk, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving your name and address on 01234 407100. CVs cannot be accepted.
Grange Academy is committed to safeguarding, the welfare of pupils, and ensuring equality of opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers; irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, race, belief, sex or sexual orientation and expects staff to share that commitment.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please ensure that supporting statements address each point of the person specification through using bullet points. This enables key information required for shortlisting to be accessed easily.
Closing Date: 4th February 2018
Interview Date: W/C 19th February 2018