Recruitment for URGENT Position
The Head of Secondary School at Kaiwen Academy leads the secondary school teachers and works with students , supporting their development.
The Head of Secondary School will:
· Lead a committed and professional team of teaching staff in developing excellent Instructional programs.
· Foster a caring and encouraging environment of trust and integrity.
· Recruit and nurture staff. Evaluate the performance of the teaching team.
· Review the compensation and benefits for teaching team and present proposals for optimization.
· Create a learning culture of collaboration, engagement, discovery, and discipline.
· Promote the health, safety and well-being of each of the School’s students and teachers both on campus and school programs.
· Oversee the program of the academic, experiential, and co-curricular activities related.
Preferred Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following key skills, experience and attributes:
· Lead a secondary school-wide rigorous academic program.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills and the ability to use those to influence the educational agenda of the secondary school.
· Show a clear international orientation, cultural sensitivity and intellectual rigor. Welcome differences, and embrace the richness of Chinese culture.
· Represent the highest educational and professional standards.
· Succeed in hiring, leading, and managing faculty of academic department.
· Have strong interpersonal and communicating skills.
· Have a commitment to professional and personal development.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate. We provide:
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.