We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and collaborative Head of Secondary School for an international school in Dubai offering the British curriculum. Your experience in British and/or International schools with outstanding practice and outcomes for young learners is key in securing this role.
Innoventures Education specialises in managing multi-curricular, International Schools and Nurseries in Dubai, which provide world-class education that meets the needs of today’s competitive work environment. We work with professionals passionate about education and its latest trends.
Our schools are renowned for their high-quality curricula, inspiring learning environments and commitment to academic excellence. Together, our schools and nurseries have a student enrolment of more than 7800 from 100 countries and an academic and administrative team of over 1100 who come from virtually every corner of the globe.
The Head of Secondary School will work with existing leaders to further develop our cutting-edge practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant educational expertise
- Successful Secondary leadership experience of at least 3 years, preferably in an international school
- A proven track record of developing and sustaining the highest academic standards
- The ability to lead strategically as part of the School Senior Leadership Team
- A cultural understanding and ethos to motivate staff and students to continually strive for excellence
We are proud to offer:
- A world class, state of the art learning environment with impressive facilities and resources
- The opportunity to have a substantial impact at a strategic level
- Highly engaged learners and supportive parents
- A competitive international package
If this excites you, please send your CV with a photograph and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General information about all our schools can be located at www.innoventureseducation.com
The closing date for applications is 9 December 2016.