Notting Hill & Ealing High School, one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, has an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to lead and develop the Sixth Form offering of one of London’s leading independent girls’ day schools, as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
NHEHS is a leading academic day school. Our girls are ambitious, bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn and we offer a warm and supportive community. We occupy a site in suburban, leafy, west Ealing with excellent transport links. As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, including:
• Membership of Teaching Staff Pension Scheme
• Access to the GDST central training and development programme
• Up to 50% discount on fees for children at GDST schools
• Training grants for obtaining further qualifications
• Season Ticket and Computer Loans
• Lunches: free lunches are provided to all staff during term time
• possibility of accommodation
Further information about this position and how to apply is available by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 17th January 2020 (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
First stage interviews will take place on 27th January 2020, with successful candidates invited back for a panel interview on 29th January 2020.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.