We are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader to the post of Head of Sixth Form. This post represents an excellent opportunity for an outstanding teacher with a strong track record as a middle leader to lead our excellent Sixth Form in the next stage of its development.
The successful candidate will be:
- well qualified and highly motivated;
- an outstanding classroom practitioner;
- committed to securing positive outcomes for students in the Sixth Form;
- committed to leading an ambitious team
- strategic in outlook and
- ambitious for further career development
- a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
- students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
- supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
- excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
This is a rare but fantastic opportunity to lead our successful Sixth Form towards outstanding.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Closing date: 9am on 23rd April 2018
Further details of the post are available from Bev Martin, Headteacher’s PA/Personnel Manager (email@example.com)
Our school operates a rigorous recruitment process to ensure candidates’ suitability to work with children. All posts in school are subject to disclosure of criminal records.