WE VALUE TEACHERS
The Windsor Forest Colleges Group are a leading education provider in the South-East. Formed in 2017 through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College, we employ over 600 professional and dedicated staff. We have three main colleges with exceptional facilities, conveniently located in Langley, Windsor and Egham, close to public transport and motorway links.
In 2018 we introduced a new established teaching contract which values teachers who want to excel- it offers teachers an enhanced salary scale and increased, excellent holiday entitlement that reflects school holidays.
We are looking for talented leaders who care about teaching and the difference it makes to people’s lives and can value, support and develop our teachers to be outstanding.
Our staff benefit from:
- An enhanced salary scale with progression up to £39,752 for teachers with QTLS
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College.
The following vacancies represent a significant opportunity for those that wish to develop their career in FE and have a passion and aptitude for leading teaching, training and assessing. All roles are based at our Langley College campus which specialises in technical, apprenticeships and higher education courses.
Head of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
You will lead our new teaching and learning strategy at our Langley College. You will have a strong track record of teaching in technical and vocational education and will be able to support and challenge teachers to continually develop their professional practice. You will also lead the teacher training provision at the college, including our innovative QTLS support provision.
Contract: Permanent role
Salary: up to £43,624 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Midday Monday 20 May 2019*
Interviews will be held week commencing 27 May 2019
To apply please visit our website and complete the online application form.
For enquiries, please call us on 01753 793325 and ask for the HR team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
*Applications will however be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before this closing date. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.