Head of Technology Faculty
We are seeking to appoint a highly effecgive, dynamic, forward thinking Head of Faculty to lead and promote the Technology Faculty. The appointed applicant will help drive Technology on to greater success.
The Faculty is a creative, forward thinking and supportive department, which is committed to raising standards. We also offer a range of extra-curricular activities to enrich the educational experience of our pupils.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching
- Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of technology across both KS3 and KS4 and be enthusiastic about the subject with the ability to inspire our pupils.
- Be able to lead, manage and set priorities for the development of Technology at both key stages
- Be fully responsible for the day to day running of the faculty, line management of staff and strategic long term planning to bring about continued success
- Be highly motivated and self-drive with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Specialist Sports College in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportve parents, committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head's PA, Mrs Beney
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017