St. Andrews International School, Green ValleyThailand
Salary: Competitive Salary/Gratuity/Flights and Medical Insurance included in package
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Start date: August 2021
Suitable for NQTs: No
To Lead the school in the development of ICT as well as teach Computer Science to IGCSE and IB classes.
St. Andrews International School is part of Cognita, a world leading international schools group, currently encompassing seventy-three schools across three continents. Today, you will find Cognita schools in Brazil, Chile, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, the UK, Vietnam and Hongkong. The group employs some 7,000 teaching and support staff in the care and education of around 43,000 pupils from the age of 1 to 18 years. St. Andrews International Schools in Thailand offer a British International Education based on a mixture of the National Curriculum for England and the IBO programs at four campuses. Sathorn, Dusit and Sukhumvit 107 are located in Bangkok and Green Valley on the outskirts of Pattaya. The St. Andrews philosophy encompasses the whole child. Each of the four campuses is small and exclusive by design.
St. Andrews is committed to:
- Teaching the students to appreciate other cultures and to be aware of the needs and values of others.
- Teaching students that all people are equal regardless of race, gender, colour and religion.
- To help each student achieve the highest academic standards and reach their potential at their individual ability level. To instil confidence in students about their ability and pride in their achievements.
- To promote a balanced curriculum that caters for students' physical, social, emotional and cultural development.
- Teaching with an interactive approach to learning, within a stimulated, structured environment to ensure that we promote a sense of self worth, self-esteem and confidence in our students.
St. Andrews' Philosophy and Objectives will guide our work in fulfilling our vision of becoming a leading British international school in Thailand and achieving excellence in education and promoting consistent values throughout our community.
Please apply directly to TES along with:
- Application form with email contact details of three (3) referees including your current Headteacher
- Cover letter
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries).
More about St. Andrews International School, Green Valley
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: All-through with sixth form
Funding status: Independent
Age Range: 2 - 18 years
Address: Green Valley Campus, No.1 Moo 7, Banchang-Makham Koo Road, Banchang, Rayong, 21130, Thailand
Telephone: +66 3803 0701
St. Andrews Green Valley is located on the Green Valley golf complex in Rayong, an hour and a half outside of Bangkok and twenty minutes from the city of Pattaya and the beautiful coastline of the Gulf of Thailand. The campus is situated betwee...