Head of Year
MPS/UPS + TLR2.1 (£2,667)
Required: September 2018
The Grange School is undergoing a transformational journey. The School is part of Twynham Learning, an exciting multi-academy trust focused on sharing effective pedagogical approaches and includes ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools serving the local community. Its aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
This is a superb opportunity for a talented middle leader.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Lead one of our year groups
- Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Further shape the culture of The Grange School to enhance the quality of learning for students
You are likely to be someone who:
- Has an excellent understanding of pastoral support
- Is an outstanding classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
The Grange School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by visiting www.twynhamlearning.com for an application pack.
Closing Date: 16th April 2018
Interviews: 23rd April 2018
The Grange School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.