THE DEAN TRUST
Achieve, Believe, Succeed
DEAN TRUST ARDWICK- HEAD OF YEAR (TLR 2c = £6,515)
Dean Trust Ardwick, 345 Stockport Road, Ardwick, M13 0LF
EMPLOYMENT START DATE: 1st September 2018
Dean Trust Ardwick is a recent addition to The Dean Trust family of schools and began life in September 2015 in a purpose-built new school for 120 Year 7 students. From September 2016 the staff and students moved into the new 1200 place school.
This is an exciting opportunity for staff to work in a brand-new school and to set the standard and ethos for what is intended to be an Outstanding school in the heart of Manchester.
We are looking for
- Somone who posses a passion for working with young people
- Somone who can motivtae, support and inspire trust in others
- Commitment and loyalty to The Dean Trust
- Someone who is able to lead a team successfully
- Someone with the ability to work alongside key Middle Leaders to provide effective interventions for all pupils
To this end we are looking to appoint exceptionally talented and enthusiastic leaders to give the school a fantastic start and lay down the foundations for what will become a thriving school community, serving the children and families in Ardwick and the local area.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10am Wednesday 17th January 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification Declaration.