We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, energetic person into our highly effective pastoral team. Subject specialisms are secondary to recruiting the right person and therefore candidates should be prepared to teach outside their subject area if necessary. We passionately believe that outstanding outcomes result from setting, role-modelling and upholding exceptionally high standards. If you feel this matches your own ethos, then we would welcome your application.
At The Gilberd School you will find:
• A school rated by Ofsted as being “Outstanding”
• An exceptionally welcoming school
• Enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved students, who are eager to learn
• Hardworking, positive and motivated colleagues who support each other
• Superb classrooms and resources to support teaching and learning
• Excellent CPD and career development opportunities
As a consequence, outcomes across the curriculum are outstanding.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven teaching success and the ability to lead and inspire both students and staff
• A clear commitment to high standards and aspirations to enable students to achieve their best
• The ability to plan, develop, lead and evaluate Year group initiatives
• A history of tracking academic and pastoral progress
• A proven track record of effective communicating with a range of stake holders
“A hugely oversubscribed school with a clear vision of excellence and attainment, we combine the best of a rigorous curriculum with outstanding pastoral development and opportunity. Our wider reputation is one of a safe, happy yet challenging learning environment where all students achieve. Our vision is to ensure that all students feel safe, valued and happy whilst here, and leave with first rate academic qualifications and highly developed soft skills to ensure success in a competitive world.” Linda Exley, Headteacher.
Full details are available from www.gilberd.com.
Alternatively, please contact Alison Tuckwell, HR Manager, Tel: 01206 842211 Email: email@example.com.
Closing date: 9:00 am on Monday 27th January 2020
The Gilberd School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to references and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.