Head of Year - Leadership Scale 5-9
Start Date: September 2018
We wish to appoint a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Head of Year with a proven record in pastoral care to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
● has high expectations of behaviour and committed to driving high standards across the school
● can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
● has the ability to build good relationships with all students and parents
● has a proven track record of pastoral leadership within a school
We can offer you:
● children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
● staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
● an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
● a school committed to your professional development
● work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Click on Apply Now to download an application form.
Please return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Application closing date: Thursday 22nd March 2018, 12 noon
Provisional Interview and Assessment Date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.