Head of Year
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£30,480 - £41,483)
Upper pay range (£45,713 - £50,713)
TLR 1a £8,069
Required: April/September 2020
- Are you an enthusiastic and empathetic pastoral leader looking to develop your practice and skills in a new environment?
- Are you able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress and to achieve their very best?
- Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful academy as a member of our experienced engagement team.
We welcome applications from excellent teachers with experience of supporting students’ wellbeing.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about pastoral care and student wellbeing.
- Be a dedicated professional with a sense of moral purpose.
In return we offer:
- A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
- A dedicated faculty that work collaboratively.
- Excellent facilities.
- Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Twitter feed: @claptonGA
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday 21st January 2020 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Friday 24th January 2020