Salary: L1 – L6 – negotiable for outstanding candidate
Post: Full-time, Permanent
Start date; January 2020
Closing Date: Tuesday 22nd October October 2019
Interview Date: Expected Tuesday 29th October 2019
Tours of school Wed 16th & Thurs 17th October – please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book in.
Are you looking for an exciting, new challenge? Are you a committed, ambitious, and an outstanding teacher looking to expand your skillset?
Bedford Academy, part of HEART Academies Trust is on an exciting journey of school improvement with a new leadership team that has big ambitions for the school and the students. We genuinely believe we have the resources, facilities, staff and students to make BA the best school in Bedford
We demand the highest standards from our students and staff in everything we do. Our school values of being ‘community minded through drive and aspiration’ demonstrate our desire to always improve our practice and seek new ways to engage and stimulate our students.
• To implement, uphold and embed the BA Way at every opportunity
• To be committed to the schools vision of being Community Minded, Driven and Aspirational
• To support, hold accountable and develop a team of tutors focusing on high standards of social, personal and academic development of students.
• To lead on the provision of high-quality care, guidance and support for all students in the year.
• To lead the tutor team in raising standards of student achievement, attendance, student behavior and uniform within an ethos of care and high expectations for all.
• To lead the transition process with our feeder schools and local primaries. Liaising with the Assistant Head for Community to ensure BA offers a varied and thorough transition offer
• To visit Primary schools and spread the positive message of BA in the local community
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
HEART Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references.
For further details about the Academy and to download an application form please visit our website: www.bedfordacademy.co.uk
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com