Group 2 ISR L14-L20 plus temporary Children’s Centre Allowance (£9000)
Start April 2020
Our school is outstanding and we have a driving ambition to be even better!
Would you like to help us achieve this?
Are you an experienced Head Teacher or Deputy looking for a new opportunity?
Coppetts Wood is an outstanding school with a supportive and friendly staff and energetic, motivated and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
The Governors are looking to appoint our next Head Teacher to lead the school on the next stage of its journey and to further develop our creative and dedicated team.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring leader who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. Our outstanding new leader will:
• Have excellent teaching skills and the ability to coach and motivate others to develop consistently outstanding teaching and learning
• Be committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences for all pupils and have a proven track record of achieving excellent pupil progress
• Have exceptional interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills
• Be able to work strategically in partnership with the whole school community and others to provide the very best support for all of our children, raising expectations and achievement
• Have a secure understanding of data and assessment and how to use it to improve outcomes for children
• Have the enthusiasm, resilience and determination to build on the school’s strengths and help move it forward
We can offer you
• A supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
• A strong and experienced staff team.
• Supportive and welcoming governors, staff and parents.
• A unique ethos of care that is second to none.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a fabulous team of teachers and teaching assistants and of course our Children’s Centre. We are a forward thinking school and have been highly praised for the school’s ethos, curriculum, inclusion and the attitude and values of the children. Come and see for yourself!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0208 883 0248 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Application forms should be returned to the school address FAO Bruce McGill or emailed to email@example.com Closing date: Friday 29 November 3pm. Interviews and school visits: w/c 9 December.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.