Governors are seeking to appoint a experienced and dynamic Head Teacher with exceptional leadership skills, who naturally inspires others and is passionate about teaching and its impact on learning and doing the right thing. The successful candidate will ensure that the school’s ethos is firmly embedded in all that we do, to guarantee that all our children access the very best educational experiences, and are thoroughly prepared for the later stages of their education.
We are looking for someone that:
- Is an inspirational leader, who can manage and develop all those involved in the school and has the drive to improve the school further to become an outstanding school
- Is an excellent teacher who can engage and enthuse our staff and pupils
- Has the commitment to enhance our caring and inclusive ethos
- Will continue to develop the curriculum both inside and outside the classroom to enrich every child’s experience at Birkbeck Primary School
- Is committed to safe guarding and the welfare of our children
- Has the creativity to lead our school and support the community it serves
- Will work closely with our Governing Body to lead the school forward
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming school with friendly children who enjoy learning in a safe and happy environment
- High expectations of ourselves and the children in relation to behaviour, academic and creative progress
- A school valued and supported by parents and the community
- A nurturing, enthusiastic and committed staff, who can rise to a challenge
- An ambitious, supportive and engaged Governing Body
To request an application pack please contact Schools HR on 020 3045 5050 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 6th January 2017
Interview Dates: Thursday 26th January & Friday 27th January 2017
References will only be requested for candidates invited to interview
More information about our school is available on our school website: www.birkbeckprimaryschool.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact us on 020 8300 4161
References will be requested for those short listed only and candidates will not be invited to interview if references cannot be obtained prior to interview.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.