L18 - L24 £61,808 - £72,306, starting point dependent upon experience
Chair of Governors: Mrs C Monnelly-Owen
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of the Summer Term 2020
We have a diverse community and a ‘We Can’ philosophy. We are looking for an inspirational and creative leader to take our school onto the next stage of development.
You will build on our existing success in raising standards of attainment and achievement, and further develop our exciting curriculum. You will be able to inspire and lead our school to further excellence driven by our school Aims:
- Provide teaching that develops knowledge and skills to children learn and progress effectively
- Offer enriching activities, event and experiences
- Work together to remove barriers and ensure equality
- Build independent and resilient learners who are able to communicate confidently
- Listen to and treat each other and all members of the community with respect, tolerance and concern
- Recognise ability, maximise potential and prepare children well for their future and life in modern Britain
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact Mrs Rainford, Senior Office Manager, on 0121 474 2460 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 15 November, 12 noon
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 10 December
Completed applications should be returned to Performance, Engagement &
Commissioning Services, PO Box 16461, Birmingham, B2 2DB or via email to: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
Grendon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks;
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spokenm English is an essential requirement for this role.