Children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated person to lead George Dixon Junior & Infant School from good to outstanding.
Are you an experienced Deputy Head Teacher, or existing Head Teacher, who would like to join us? We are looking for someone who is passionate about education, who constantly strives for excellence and who can take our school forward on its path of continuous improvement.
We can offer you:
- dedicated, hard working staff;
- a supportive and proactive Governing Board who are committed to working in partnership with other schools;
- keen, friendly well behaved children who enjoy learning;
- an ethos where children come first in everything we do;
- a diverse, inclusive community; and
- parents who support their children’s learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who works effectively with all stakeholders;
- has extensive experience of Leadership and Management at a senior level;
- has a clear vision for the development of the school; and
- has a relentless focus on the raising of standards.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of the Summer Term 2017.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 December 2016 - 12 Noon
Interviews to take place on Thursday 19 & Friday 20 January 2017
For further details and application form, please contact the Response Handling Unit on 0121 464 6488 (24 hour answerphone) or via email to CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
We encourage all interested applicants to contact the school to arrange an informal visit.
Tel: 0121 675 2775