We are looking for an inspirational and innovative experienced Headteacher to lead our high achieving, outward looking school in the next stage of its development.
Our school is a member of the Nexus Education Schools Trust group of schools. Our partner schools are highly successful and along with Farnborough are contributing the development and success of the Multi Academy Trust. The school ethos and aim is to provide opportunities to develop the whole child, enabling pupils to be confident, articulate and develop an ‘I can do’ attitude. This helps to ensure our pupils are highly successful, experience a breadth of opportunities, through excellent provision for learning and teaching, equipping them for the next stage of their education.
The Directors of Nexus Education Schools Trust in partnership with the Local Committee of Farnborough Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, strategic, and visionary, Head Teacher for Farnborough Primary School. This is also unique and creative opportunity for a Head Teacher to be part of a new, and growing, school and Multi Academy Trust Group of Schools.
- Pupils who are, keen, kind and caring with a desire to learn.
- A fabulous learning environment which has benefited from a huge investment in building and resources.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and high performing staff excited to engage with new challenges.
- Supportive parents and community eager to engage in the school’s development.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Headteacher.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate all stakeholders.
- An individual with the energy, vision and desire to help our children achieve their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum.
- Proven experience in delivering high quality learning and teaching through effective school improvement strategies.
- Ability to develop strong working partnerships.
- The ability to foster a culture of enthusiasm and positivity.
- Motivation to work in partnership with a wider group of schools and help to contribute in the Trusts future development.
What can we offer?
- A dedicated, motivated and highly skilled team of leaders, teachers, support staff, trustees and parents.
- The support of the Executive Head Teacher and Sponsor Academy School.
- Enthusiastic, engaged and hardworking pupils across the trust group and partner schools who enjoy learning, have positive attitudes and who are proud of their schools.
- Professional, diligent and committed trustees.
- A community of schools within the Multi Academy and Umbrella Trust which provides wider opportunities for staff pupils and communities.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment please telephone the school on 01689 853295. Please contact ley Farnborough Primary School office at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruitment pack.
The Nexus Education Schools Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service and will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulation and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Monday 5 June 2017
Interviews: Friday 16 June 2017