Due to the retirement of our exceptional and long-serving Headteacher, the governors of Whitefield Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Headteacher to take our school forward into its next stage of development.
Everyone at Whitefield is passionate and ambitious for our children. We are equally proud that this is done within a supportive and nurturing environment.
Our school is rated good, and the children’s behaviour outstanding, and we want to continue our progress. Our successful candidate will be supported by a dedicated and professional staff.
Whitefield can offer the successful candidate:
A happy and welcoming school where you have the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of its pupils.
The opportunity to lead and further develop a highly dedicated and motivated team of teaching and support staff;
A supportive Governing Body who will work and develop with you in partnership
Support for your continuing professional development;
A strong effective partnership with the Local Authority and other partners.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with:
- A vision for the school to improve its current effectiveness. We need a candidate who will maintain the current Good school status under the new framework and improve to Outstanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record in building strong teams.
- The experience to meet the opportunities and challenges presented by a diverse school population, and build and maintain strong relationships within the school and in the wider community.
- Proven determination, ambition and dedication to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- The ability the lead and inspire colleagues alongside setting an excellent example of classroom practice and a focus on continuing staff and learning development
Appointments to visit the school are warmly welcome, please contact the school office to make an appointment on telephone number 0161 766 2852.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 19th December.
Interviews will take place on 12th and 13th January 2017.
Visit our website: www.wcp-school.co.uk/
Employees of the school have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
Appointment is subject to suitable references and a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
An application form and further details are downloadable from this page and returnable by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday 16th December 2016.
WHITEFIELD COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL,
Victoria Avenue, Whitefield, Manchester M45 6DP
(Tel: 0161 766 2852 e-mail: email@example.com)