Do you have vision, energy and strong leadership skills with an appetite for continuous professional development? If yes then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to take on the role of headteacher at our friendly, OFSTED rated Good school. We currently have 264 pupils on roll and serve two villages in central Cambridgeshire.
We are looking for someone who:
- Shares our vision of valuing every child, enriching the whole person and nurturing flexible learners.
- Is full of energy, enthusiasm and practical ideas for school improvement and has the ability to work imaginatively and efficiently to make them happen
- Can lead and inspire others so they also achieve their best
- Will take a full and active role in all aspects of school life
- Has relevant and proven leadership experience of managing teams and has high expectations of pupils and staff
- Will continue to drive improvement and raise standards
- Positively and cheerfully embraces change and challenge
- Will actively seek to build good relationships with pupils, staff, parents and governors as well as other schools within our cluster
We can offer:
- Motivated and responsive pupils
- A skilled, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
- A lively and energetic staff team who are child-centred and passionate about their children’s learning
- Good links and opportunities with other schools, especially within the Cluster.
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
- A brilliant school environment with a large outdoor space that provides fantastic opportunities to enrich learning
Successful candidates will be expected to take up post at the beginning of the Summer Term. We encourage interested applicants to arrange an informal visit by contacting school.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Please note that CV's are not accepted.
If you have any queries then please contact the school office via email@example.com.