The Governors, staff and pupils of Meadow Farm Primary School are looking for a new Head Teacher who will lead the school through its current period of change, building on recent improvements. The school is currently judged by Ofsted to ‘Require Improvement’, which has led to several significant and positive changes being made at the school. It has recently received a monitoring visit, as part of its journey towards becoming ‘good’, which stated that there is a ‘renewed drive for improvement’ at the school. Ensuring that this upward trajectory continues will be the central focus of the successful candidate.
We would like a Head teacher who:
- Is passionate about developing children’s learning
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and staff
- Will relish the challenge of raising standards for all children
- Can inspire and motivate others
- Has excellent personal and communication skills
- Can show innovative approaches to school leadership and management
- Children with a positive attitude to learning
- A supportive school community
- The opportunity to work in collaboration with other local Head Teachers and a supportive Local Authority
- The opportunity for continued professional development
Potential applicants are warmly welcomed to visit the school. Please ring Cheryl Marshall on 01332 662631 to arrange an appointment.
Meadow Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th June at 12 noon.
Shortlisting for interview will take place during week beginning 3rd July and interviews are likely to take place on Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th July 2017.