Location: All Saints Federation (All Saints Infant School and Junior schools)
(A member of the Derby Diocesan Academy Trust)
Number on roll: 402
Do you have the passion, drive and commitment to build on our success and lead our school into a vibrant and ambitious future?
Looking out over the beautiful Peak District and with a strong and dedicated school team, All Saints’ is a great federation of Infant and Junior schools rooted in the vibrant local community of Matlock. We are fully focused on the needs of every individual child and are committed, determined and passionate that all our pupils reach their full potential, by providing rich and creative learning opportunities, which engage, inspire, encourage and challenge.
We can offer you:
- Confident, delightful children who engage enthusiastically with all aspects of their learning and regularly achieve beyond expectations
- A hardworking, dedicated, enthusiastic and highly valued team of staff with a great sense of humour
- A proactive, skilled and ambitious governing body who hold school’s best interests at the heart of everything they do and strive to work closely with and support the whole school community
- Close working relationships with our local and successful Multi Academy Trust, as well as the wider Diocesan family of schools
- We are looking for a truly inspirational leader, with the drive, energy and resilience to realise our vision for the future growth of our schools. They will successfully promote our ‘one school’ approach enabling each of our children every opportunity to achieve their full potential.
You will have:
- Drive, energy, ambition and passion to engage the team to enhance the high level of learning in our schools
- Strong leadership and management skills and the ability to bring out the best in others
- The ability to lead change by building on the great foundations we have in place and deliver the objectives of our School Improvement Plan and strategic aims
- A highly motivational and collaborative style to enable effective team working amongst the whole school community
- The ability to develop and drive the clear vision and Christian ethos of the school
Visits to both schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact either school office on the numbers below and ask to speak to Paul Clark, to register your name for a tour of our schools, which will take place on Thursday, 4th January at 1.30pm, or Tuesday, 9th January at 9.30pm. See our schools here
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Mark Mallender at Derby Diocesan Academy Trust on (01332) 388660.
See our school here https://sway.com/ZFUJ30m2ChamkFhr?ref=Link
Please only complete the DDAT Teachers application form and DDAT Reference/monitoring forms attached with this advert. Send these, along with a covering letter to: email@example.com before the closing date.
Closing date: Sunday, 14th January 2018
Interview date: Monday, 29th and Tuesday, 30th January 2018
DDAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. DDAT welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
All Saints Federation is part of the Derby Diocesan Academy Trust 2, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (registration number 09442311)
Employer information: Derby Diocesan Academy Trust
Org Type: Mainstream
Phase: Infant and Junior
Funding Status: State – Academy
Age Range: 5-11
Location and contacts
All Saints’ CE Infant School
Derbyshire DE4 3HX
Telephone: (01629) 582913
All Saints’ CE Junior School
Derbyshire DE4 3LA
Telephone: (01629) 583949