OneSchool Global UK is part of OneSchool Global, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
We have a fantastic opportunity at our OneSchool Global UK Nottingham Campus for a forward thinking, highly motivated and truly inspirational practitioner to lead our school.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work.
• Continually raise student aspiration, attainment and progress through improvement in the quality of teaching and learning across the key stages
• Provide leadership, inspiration and management, and model outstanding teaching practice
• Ensure the effective implementation of the curriculum including the development and well-being of the individual learner
• Consistently manage and improve the performance of the teaching staff to enhance the delivery of an inspiring quality curriculum leading to better outcomes for all
• Uphold and promulgate the Focus ethos and high moral values across all areas of the school
• Maintain orderly systems for student management and day-to-day organisation
• Promote and model positive, effective communications and relationships with all stakeholders
We are looking for:
• A bold and decisive Head Teacher (we would consider an experienced Senior Leader wishing to take up their first headship)
• A dedicated, hardworking professional with a relentlessly positive, solution-focused outlook
• An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
• An organised, digitally competent person, able to plan and secure school improvement
• An approach to student progress that ensures all are supported to fulfil their potential
• A well-presented, articulate speaker
• A leader who respects the school’s ethos, aims and values
• Supportive staff, Trustees and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Teachers Pension Contributions
• Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy - equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
For an informal discussion or visit to the school please contact Melissa Podlaski on 0330 055 5600, or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date for application forms: 12pm on Friday 4th October 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing: 14th October 2019
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Nottingham Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment