Due to the promotion of our Headteacher, the pupils, staff and Governors of this successful and thriving 5-16 Area Special School are looking for a motivational leader with a clear vision for the continued development of our school’s journey to excellence, and who:
- Has high expectations and aspirations and a profound and well-justified belief that every child and young person can learn and achieve;
- Is an unremittingly committed, inspirational and forward-looking leader who believes that every professional challenge has a solution;
- Can offer exceptional expertise in assessing progress and recognising the smallest steps as well as large jumps in learning;
- Has the power to bring respect, optimism, self-belief and support to both pupils and parents;
- Can further develop a culture where everyone’s contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed;
- Understands the principles and values of a fully inclusive approach
We can offer:
- A friendly and happy learning environment where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of every pupil;
- A dedicated and committed teaching and support staff;
- A school where children reach their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum;
- A wealth of extra-curricular sporting, creative and residential activities;
- A committed, supportive and active governing body.
Are you the visionary leader who can continue our journey to excellence? If so, we would like to meet you.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 0115 973 3710.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.brackenfield.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/16/2542A.