Thongsley Fields Primary and Nursery School
Thongsley Fields Primary and Nursery School is a medium sized primary school at the heart of its community in Huntingdon. We are seeking a strong, inspirational and determined school leader to continue to develop this extensive learning environment and support Thongsley with the next stage of its journey.
Thongsley Fields has:
- An enthusiastic and motivated group of children who enjoy learning and are appreciative and welcoming
- A extensive internal school environment with plenty of space, as well as lovely grounds
- A school with committed staff who would welcome a strong and supportive leader
Our new Head Teacher will:
- Engage all of our pupils and support the improvement of their learning journey
- Lead and develop our staff team
- Bring new ideas, be accessible and lead by example
- Enjoy developing a broad, balanced and creative curriculum
Our children come from multi ethnic backgrounds, many from disadvantaged or challenging circumstances. They love coming to Thongsley Fields to learn! We are a developing school with a strong focus on improving outcomes for our children whilst providing them with a safe and enjoyable environment to learn.
This is a challenging role but, whether you are an aspiring head teacher or an experienced head looking for a new challenge, we are able to provide the support you need to have an immediate impact.
The Interim Executive Board has recently made an application to become part of the CAM Academy Trust in order to further develop the school – more information can be found on their website https://www.catrust.co.uk and in the application pack.
We strongly recommend a visit so we can show you our school properly and you can meet our children. Please contact the school office on 01480 375321 to arrange a time to visit.
Closing date for application is 9am on 9th April
Formal interviews will take place at the school on Friday 27th April 2018.
We are really looking forward to receiving your application. Please request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the information to apply.
We are committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.