The Governors of this successful Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Head Teacher.
The Governors are seeking someone with:
- The ability and innovation to build on our school’s existing success
- A clear vision for curriculum development and enrichment in the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Strong Management and Leadership
- The skills to recognise and promote staff talents, expertise and continuing professional development
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic, curriculum led financial planning
- A strong commitment to teamwork – and a good sense of humour!
Please contact Gill Conrad Hand at the school office for further details and an application pack.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged and will be held on
Wednesday 6th June 2018 (1.30pm – 3.00pm) and
Thursday 7th June 2018 (9.30am – 11.00am)
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon Friday 29th June 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 9th July 2018 and Tuesday 10th July 2018