The Priory is a popular two form entry school, well supported by staff, parents and governors with strong links with the local community. We welcome applications from dynamic Assistant Head Teachers or Deputy Head Teachers looking for their first headship, as well as experienced Head Teachers looking to further their career.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about children's academic and holistic learning;
- Will strategically plan for the school to become outstanding;
- Is able to communicate effectively with children, staff, parents, governors and the local community;
- Has exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Can preserve and develop the Christian ethos of the school.
In return we offer:
- A positive working atmosphere with committed and enthusiastic staff and governors;
- Enthusiastic children who are happy and confident learners;
- A Christian environment which is vibrant and creative;
- Wrap around care available for Reception- Year 6;
- Financial support for a Masters degree
- Beautiful grounds, good transport links and a dedicated parking space.
Check out our website to hear what fantastic children have to say about our school and their ideas on our new head.
Could it be you?
Visits are welcomed, please contact our school administrator, Maria Coyne on 020 8545 2450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th January (noon)
Interviews: Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th February
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8LX
Tel: 020 8540 8059
Chair of Governors: Muriel Greig