Are you an experienced Deputy Head Teacher or existing Head Teacher who would like to join our high performing, unique and exciting school? The governors are delighted to be appointing an inspirational and highly motivated person to lead Mount Primary, following the promotion of our valued Head Teacher. We are looking for someone who is passionate about education, who constantly strives for excellence and who can lead our school forwards. We want to improve our children and ensure outstanding attainment.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved and friendly children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated and hardworking staff team
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body who are committed to working in collaboration with other schools
- A dynamic school community
We are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive experience of leadership and management at a senior level
- Has a clear vision for the development of the school
- Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively with all stakeholders
- Has a relentless focus on raising standards
- Has knowledge/experience of academies and the academisation process
Monday 12th December 2016, 12 noon. Application forms and a personal statement (no more than 1500 words) to be addressed to Business Manager, Mount Primary School, Mount Pleasant Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5HU, or emailed to email@example.com
We encourage all interested parties to visit the school for a tour on Wednesday 30th November at 4.30pm or Tuesday 6th December at 2.45pm. Please confirm attendance on 0151 630 3329.
Interviews will take place Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th January 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
For further details and application form please see the school website at www.mount.wirral.sch.uk or contact the Chair of Governors [firstname.lastname@example.org].