Our children, parents, staff and governing body are seeking to appoint an aspirational leader who will build on the existing strengths and success of the school.
We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational and caring Head Teacher who will embrace the challenge of working in a diverse community as part of a family orientated school. This is an exciting opportunity to take the school on its next journey to outstanding, building on both the most recent ‘good’ Ofsted (2014) and Church School Inspection (2105). Our strong Christian values create an environment to nurture and develop the potential of every child academically, culturally and spiritually.
The governing body will appoint someone who:
- Is an excellent leader with high expectations of achievement and behaviour, and will seek to create an environment in which children flourish emotionally, socially, academically and culturally
- Will use their innovative and enthusiastic leadership qualities to support the strong teamwork at the school and ensure our committed staff continue to grow and develop
- Has proven experience of successful leadership and knows what success looks like
- Has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships across the school
- Is fully committed to promoting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
- Will work in close partnership with the Barton Local Collaborative Trust to develop continuous improvement across the school
- Has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards, enabling every child to reach their full potential
- Is excited by the opportunities that Barton St Peter’s school offers
We can offer you:
The opportunity to lead a Good school (Ofsted 2014) with a great team of dedicated colleagues
Exceptionally well behaved, polite, happy and enthusiastic children
A creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos
An attractive and expanding school in the heart of Barton upon Humber
A firm commitment to your professional development and wellbeing
A welcoming, dedicated, supportive and hardworking staff team and governing body
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school on our open evening or by arranged visits. Please contact the school office on 01652 632286 to arrange an appointment.
To apply, please visit http://teachnorthlincs.co.uk/ for an application pack. If you are unable to attend our open evening please contact the school on 01652 632286 to arrange a more convenient time.
Open evening: Wednesday 5th July @ 4pm
Closing date: Thursday 22nd June @ 12pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th June
Interviews: Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th July
Barton St Peter’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Number on role: 258
Age range of pupils: 3-11