Rowlands Gill Primary School is at the heart of a supportive rural community in the West of Gateshead. The school has a happy, positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere with an ethos based on equality, high expectations and treating everyone with respect and dignity.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a dynamic and determined Head Teacher with the ability and vision to quickly build on the positive features of the school and lead it confidently into the future.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Has proven management and leadership skills
- Will be approachable and visible, have excellent communication skills and will work collaboratively with governors, staff, parents and the community
- Will create a highly effective team who have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- Is innovative, organised and passionate about raising educational standards, achievement and aspiration
- Is able to manage change effectively and sensitively
- Is committed to motivating each and every child to achieve their full potential.
This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
The closing date for applications is noon on 27th April 2018
Short listing will take place on 30th April 2018.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 8th May and Thursday 10th May 2018.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the post please contact Melanie Maitland on 0191 433 8622.
Application forms are only available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 433 3047
Can you please supply an email address for each of your referees.