Due to the retirement of our long-serving Head Teacher in July 2017, the Academy Trust, staff and children are looking for an inspirational and caring Head Teacher to continue our journey from good to great. We are looking for an experienced leader who will embrace our strengths, building on these as we face the challenges of the future. A committed and practising Catholic, you will place the child at the heart of everything we do, as we continue our mission of learning, growing and living with Jesus.
St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery is a growing school, with expansion to three form entry from Reception to Year 6 due to complete in September 2018. Years 2, 3 and 6 are already enjoying their carefully considered brand new classrooms. Our new Head Teacher will have the opportunity to further develop a strong, capable, dedicated and caring team, working collaboratively within our newly formed multi academy trust: The St Peter Catholic Academy Trust. The scene is set for an exciting future!
Learning Growing and Living with Jesus
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Will have the vision, drive and energy to support and develop the school’s Catholic ethos;
- Has a passion for teaching and learning, with a strong track record of maintaining high standards;
- Can foster and maintain a secure, safe and supportive learning environment;
- Inspires with their leadership skills, able to empower all to achieve their academic and personal potential;
- Has outstanding strategic and communication skills,
- understands financial management and is able to work closely with everyone within the school and trust community to achieve our shared goals;
- Is approachable with a good sense of humour.
We can offer in return:
- Strong links with the church of St Anthony’s and the surrounding parish;
- The full support of talented staff and the school’s Senior Leadership Team;
- Polite, well behaved children eager to learn and embrace our community;
- Opportunities to work within a Multi Academy Trust;
- A stunning learning environment, within beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Slough and Farnham Royal.
Closing Date: Thursday, 15th March 2018 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday, 19th March 2018
For a copy of our information pack, or to arrange to visit the school, please visit our website http://www.stanthonys.slough.sch.uk or contact Mrs Sam MacKenzie on email@example.com
We are committed to safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery
Farnham Road, Farnham Royal, Slough, SL2 3AA; 01753 645828; www.stanthonys.slough.sch.uk