At Sea View we welcome and accept each individual and provide them with stimulating and enriching experiences that reflect the values of democracy and enable them to reach new horizons.
Due to the forthcoming retirement of our much respected Head Teacher an exciting opportunity has arisen for the Governing Board to appoint a dynamic and experienced school leader to take up the role of Head Teacher.
We as governors are proud of the outcome of our February 2014 Ofsted inspection and we are well on the way in our journey to outstanding. To help us to achieve this status, we are seeking to appoint a committed and dedicated leader who is highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a strong commitment to sustaining school improvement
- Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of children
- Be passionate about raising standards and committed to developing the potential of every child
- Maintain a focus to excellence in the teaching and learning through an enriched curriculum.
- Have proven leadership and management skills
- Be approachable, receptive and able to challenge, motivate and inspire others
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
Applicants may contact Mrs Smith, Deputy Head Teacher to arrange a visit to the school on (0191) 4274343.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks and completion of a disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
To find out more about this role and to apply please visit www.southtyneside.gov.uk alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0191) 455 4968. BT Typetalkers welcome.
Closing date: Noon: Thursday 25 January 2018
Shortlisting: 6 February 2018
Formal Interview: 22 February 2018