Are you excited by the prospect of providing education of the highest quality? Can you rise to a challenge of leading an ‘Outstanding’ School? Are you a high-achiever who would like to further your ambitious career with a headship?
If the answer is ‘YES’ to any of these - then we may have the job for you!
Ilmington Church of England Primary School is a small but successful, rural school situated on the northern edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We are a friendly school with a ‘family-feel’ that encourages every child ‘to be the best they can be’. Our creative curriculum, including our forest school, provides exciting learning opportunities for every child. We offer a diverse range of extra-curricular activities, which demonstrates the dedication of staff and parents in working together to enrich school life.
We can offer
- A thriving and positive school community, with an outstanding reputation
- Enthusiastic, happy children who are proud of their school
- A motivated, dedicated and professional staff team
- Supportive parents with an extremely active PTA
- Committed and supportive governors
- New infant classrooms
- A caring Christian environment with strong church links
We are looking for a leader who:
- Is visionary, passionate and innovative
- Will lead by example, with a ‘hands on’ approach
- Will be a great communicator and listener, to whom every child truly matters.
- Will further develop the excellent teaching and learning practice across the school
- Is committed to continuing to provide a creative and challenging curriculum, which meets the learning needs of all children.
- Is motivated to be the headteacher of a Church of England school
- Can provide inspiration to staff and governors
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school and should contact the school office on 01608 682212 to make arrangements. Please download an candidate information pack and application form from TES website or email Anna Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent to you.
Closing date: 8th July 2018
Interviews: 16th and 17th July 2018
“The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian Belief and practice” – from our School Ethos statement.
Ilmington C of E Primary School,
Back Street, Ilmington,