This is your opportunity to be the Head Teacher at a well-established school which has recently joined the Huish MAT. We are seeking a passionate, ambitious and inspiring education leader who will recognise and build on the existing strengths within the team and at the same time recognise, implement and lead change with creative solutions where required. This is a great opportunity to make an enduring impact on education in Taunton and contribute to the wider strategic ambitions of Huish.
Currently, the Huish education group consists of a Sixth Form College, a Secondary School and five Primary Schools. There are further plans to expand this consortium of educational institutions to create a high performing organisation which provides outstanding provision in line with Huish’s Vision and Values.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who:
- is dynamic, motivational and has a proven record of delivering high quality teaching and learning,
- leads by example and has a track record of high standards and levels of achievement,
- is able to inspire and motivate staff,
- is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community.
If you would like to have a conversation about the role with the CEO of the Huish Trust before submitting your application, please email email@example.com who will be happy to make these arrangements.
We are proposing to interview on site, subject to the Covid 19 situation allowing, across 23 and 24 March 2021
Lyngford Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years
Why Choose Lyngford Park Primary School?
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. I am extremely proud of Lyngford Park which is a thriving primary school in Taunton, the County Town of Somerset. In October 2017, the school was ju...