An exciting opportunity has now arisen at Saint Edmund’s Catholic Primary. The school community is looking for a proven leader who has the vision, passion and drive to ensure the school continues to be a centre of excellence
Our Head Teacher will:
- be a practising Catholic with a desire to live and share the faith through their work
- be a strategic and creative thinker with the drive and enthusiasm to continue to promote the highest quality of teaching and learning across the school
- have a strong and proven commitment to school improvement and a clear determination to achieve educational excellence and promote inclusion and diversity
- be an excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff, governors, pupils, parents and the wider community committed to the catholic ethos of the school
- have high standards and expectations and a commitment to maintain and develop these through continuous school improvement be forward thinking in this new and evolving educational landscape
We can offer:
- a caring and inclusive school with a strong Catholic identity and well behaved children
- ambitious Governors who will support and resource you in leading the school forward
- dedicated, hard-working and committed staff
- a well maintained and resourced learning environmen
- opportunities to work collaboratively with our Catholic partner schools
- opportunities for focused professional development
We encourage you to visit our school to get a feel for its character and ethos.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact: Angela Minns (Business Manager)
Closing Date: 8th September 2017
Interviews Date: W/B 25th September 2017
We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding children.
We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful DBS checks.
Saint Edmund’s Catholic Primary School
Duncan Street, Calne,
Wiltshire. SN11 9BX
Tel: 01249 813821