Aldryngton Primary School
Required from September 2020
Group 3 School – Salary L15-L21
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher. The Governing Body, staff and children of Aldryngton Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher.
Aldryngton is a well-established, forward-thinking and successful school which prioritises excellent education in a happy and caring environment.
• 315 motivated pupils aged 4 -11 years
• A dedicated and mutually supportive staff
• A supportive Governing Body and an active PTA
We are looking for an inspirational and collaborative leader who:
• is committed to helping all children achieve their potential
• is able to listen to and value the views of others and can foster a positive working relationship, with pupils, parents/carers, staff and Governors
• is resilient and cares for the safety and well-being of the children and staff
• is able to help us raise standards further throughout this aspirational school
• is able to identify and develop the talents of others
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We warmly invite you to come and visit our school before submitting your application. Please contact Mrs Julia Franks our Business Manager by phone or email to arrange an appointment to view the school and/or to request an application pack.
17th March 2020 at 1pm
25th and 26th March 2020
Silverdale Road, Earley, Reading, RG6 7HR
Telephone 0118 926 5843