Diocese of Middlesbrough in partnership with City of York Local Authority
‘We are a Catholic school where young people can grow in faith, are uniquely recognised and valued and are encouraged to achieve their full potential in a happy and caring environment’.
All Saints is a successful, popular, high achieving and happy Catholic school in the Diocese of Middlesbrough. We are currently actively involved in developing a Catholic Multi Academy Trust for 21 schools in the central region of the Diocese.
Located in the heart of the historic City of York, our split site school offers excellence in education for predominantly Catholic communities within a 30+ mile radius.
Our GCSE and A level results are in the top 25% of UK schools and our thriving Sixth Form, whose results are in the top 10% of the country, is accessible to students of any denomination provided they meet our entrance criteria.
Steeped in history, we are immensely proud that our school is unique in its learning environment, its people and its ethos.
Governors are seeking to appoint a practising Catholic and an inspirational leader who will lead the school in the next stage of its mission.
The governors are looking for:
- A person who leads by example with integrity and honesty
- A person with vision, drive and ambition, who is passionate about the success of all children
- A strong and visible commitment to Catholic education;
- A person with successful experience of senior leadership and proven success in leading improvement
- A person who will play a full and active part in the local community.
We will offer you:
- Students who are enthusiastic and committed to their learning;
- A school with a caring and genuine catholic ethos
- A community fully supportive of the school’s further success
- A Leadership Team, Staff and Governors who are dedicated, talented and highly motivated
- An opportunity to lead an outstanding school with Teaching School Accreditation and a commitment to sharing and developing best practice
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Ms Sherrington on 01904 545204
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please access the school’s website www.allsaints.york.sch.uk which contains full details of the post, together with an application form, which should be returned by post or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 29 June 2018 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 5 July 2018
ALL SAINTS RC SCHOOL
Diocese of Middlesbrough