Salary: L18 £67,305-L24 £76,778 (Inner London)
Employer: The Genesis Education Trust
Location: Barking and Dagenham
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: Jan 19 or sooner
Closing date: 18th June
Interviews: Monday 2nd July
We are looking for a confident and inspiring leader to join our successful team and lead St Margaret’s in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham. St Margaret’s is a deeply committed Christian Church of England School and is one of three schools forming the Genesis Education Trust.
St Margaret’s has a strong Christian ethos and we are proud of our Christian values. A candidate would need to wholeheartedly embrace our Christian approach as our faith permeates all that we do. As an experienced and visionary leader, you will be keen to continue to work towards raising the quality of teaching and learning in this improving school, helping our children to reach their full potential.
We are a growing Trust and hope that the successful applicant will grow and develop with us.
You will be:
• An outstanding primary practitioner with a track record of professional and inspirational leadership and management, leading to high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning.
• Able to provide vision, leadership and direction for the development of the school.
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Accountable for your own actions and the actions of your staff
• Able to lead a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all staff and pupils.
• Skilled in monitoring and evaluating standards of attainment, learning and teaching and able to create clear and imaginative action plans to ensure that all children reach their highest potential
• An effective communicator with staff, parents/carers and the wider community
We can offer:
• Significant professional development and career advancement opportunities
• An exciting opportunity for growth and development
• Enthusiastic and eager pupils
• Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
• Committed parents and good links with the church and local community.
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by school improvement, with an enthusiasm and vision to keep moving St Margaret’s forward, visits are warmly welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
HR Administrator Alison Brown
Address: St Saviour’s, 33 Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, E17 8ER Tel: 020 8520 0612 Email: Alison.email@example.com