Are you ready for the challenge of leading an expanding school with brand new facilities to the next chapter of its development?
The children, staff and parents of Monkfrith Primary School are seeking to recruit an inspiring and dedicated leader to succeed our retiring Headteacher and further develop our ‘outstanding’ school.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Monkfrith community. We currently have 330 pupils on roll and will reach capacity with 420 children by September 2020. We’ve recently completed an extensive building project and we’re delighted to have fantastic new facilities and resources for our growing population.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, community spirit and strong links with our parents. We value achievement across the curriculum and provide opportunities for our pupils to progress and fulfil their potential academically, socially and emotionally.
The skills we are looking for from candidates include:
- A proven record of excellent teaching and learning with at least three years’ experience of senior leadership across the primary range
- A clear vision and the ability to develop a secure and stimulating environment making a positive difference to children and their learning experience
- The capability to build strong relationships using effective communication with pupils, staff members, parents and the wider community using excellent interpersonal skills
- Leading by example with integrity, commitment and enthusiasm to inspire confidence
In return our school can offer the successful candidate:
- Committed, experienced and hard-working teaching and support staff with high aspirations for the school
- Children who are proud of their school and who love learning
- Rewarding school culture in newly renovated buildings and grounds
- A supportive governing team
Application deadline: Friday 10th November 2017
Interview date: Thursday 30th November 2017
Please download the application pack for further details and take a look at our website: www.monkfrithschool.co.uk
We welcome interested candidates to come and visit us. For further information and to arrange school visits please contact Zoe Hart, School Business Manager, email@example.com
Monkfrith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.