St. Michael’s CE Academy Handsworth is a one form entry primary school sponsored by the Birmingham Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT). The Governors and BDAT are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspiring and committed person to lead our school on the next stage of its journey.
We can offer:
- Pupils from a variety of backgrounds who are anxious to learn and develop
- Dedicated, talented and professional staff
- A supportive governing body who are committed to your continued professional development
- Strong links with parents, St Michael’s church and the wider community
- Additional dedicated support as part of BDAT
We are looking for someone who has, among other attributes:
- A commitment to the Christian ethos of the school
- The ability to lead, motivate, influence and inspire children, staff and parents
- High expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- A good understanding of the analysis of data to raise standards
- A commitment to ensure continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which all children are valued and supported to achieve their potential, regardless of background or circumstances
- The ability to communicate with all sections of the school community
We would be delighted to show you around our school. Please contact the school office on 0121 554 7818 to arrange a visit. Available dates are 19th March (afternoon), 20th March (afternoon), 27th March (afternoon) and 28th March (afternoon).
For more details of our school please look at our website at www.stmich21.bham.sch.uk
Closing date: 16th April 9am
Applications to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 20th April
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.