An exciting opportunity has arisen at Manor Fields primary school. We are looking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher to work with our Executive Headteacher to lead the school through the next stage of its development. Manor Fields provides a vibrant and welcoming working environment in a popular school which has a good reputation for preparing its pupils for secondary education. It is one of currently two schools forming The Hertfordshire and Essex Multi Academy Trust (HEMAT), our other school is the Hertfordshire and Essex High School & Science College,a secondary school which has been rated outstanding by Ofsted. We are a growing Trust and hope that the successful applicant will grow and develop with us. Our pupils are a delight to work with: they are motivated and enthusiastic and proud of their achievements, their behaviour is excellent.
You will be someone who is:
- An outstanding primary practitioner with a track record of professional and inspirational leadership and management
- Passionate about education in a way that inspires and motivates children and staff.
- Committed to the highest possible achievement for every child
- Able to lead a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all staff and pupils
We can offer you:
- An exciting leadership role that will enable you to make a difference to children’s lives
- High quality CPD and support from our experienced leadership team
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
A well informed and supportive governing body Further details about the role and an application form are available on our website or from the school.
Please submit a copy of the school’s application form, together with a letter of application, via email to the address below by Midday on 30th October 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Full employment checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure are required for all post.