‘A nurturing family that works, shares, learns and prays together...’
Group 3 NOR 415 (+ 52 nursery)
“This is a harmonious and cohesive school. Staff morale is high and cultural diversity is celebrated. The school’s Christian values of love, respect, creativity and friendship are evident in attractive displays of pupils’ work, teachers’ and teaching assistants’ curriculum planning and in the mutual respect shown between staff and pupils” (Ofsted: February 2017)
Due to the promotion of the previous Headteacher, the children, staff and governors wish to appoint a Headteacher from May 2018. We are looking for someone who has the passion to enable our children to reach their full potential and who will:
- Have the ability to sustain and further develop the Christian ethos of the school.
- Be committed to working in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school.
- Have drive and energy to lead and inspire our school on its journey to outstanding.
- Have proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Have a commitment to inclusion in all its aspects.Have the ability to recognise and develop the skills of all staff.
- Be determined to keep the children at the heart of the learning process.
In return, we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to lead a successful school with hardworking, well behaved children who have a love of learning.
- A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts.
- A dedicated staff team.
- An active and supportive governing board.
- A vibrant school with a high quality learning environment.
An informal visit to the school is encouraged and warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the School Business Manager, Joan Saunders on 01204 333004.
For an application pack please contact: Gill Warburton on 01204 332124 or email: email@example.com (Previous applicants need not apply)
Closing date: 15 November 2017, 12 noon
Shortlisting: 21 November 2017
Interviews and Assessment: 28 & 29 November 2017