Grosvenor is an outstanding nursery school located in the heart of the community: ‘Grosvenor Nursery School continues to provide children with an excellent start to their education. This is the third consecutive time that the school has been judged to be outstanding. This is a noteworthy achievement’. (Ofsted November 2017)
The Governing Board wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader with the skills to build on the school’s considerable strengths and develop an aspirational and innovative vision for the future.
We are proud to have:
- High quality provision for children 0 – 5 years old children.
- Happy children who enjoy learning and make good progress.
- A rich learning environment with outstanding outdoor provision.
- A new specialist provision for young children with high needs SEND.
- A highly committed, supportive staff team and governing board.
- Status as a Start Well link site, working in close partnership with Bolton’s Start Well Children’s Centres and other agencies.
We would welcome applications from someone who:
- Has the ability to sustain and develop the ethos and high standards of our Early Years provision.
- Has a proven track record of leadership, management and organisation.
- Has the vision, passion and enthusiasm to further develop the role of Grosvenor Nursery as a centre of excellence for early years education in Bolton.
- Is an excellent communicator who is skilled in developing relationships.
Informal visits to the nursery are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange.
To request an application pack please email email@example.com or phone 01204 332124
Closing date: 12 noon 5 February 2018
Shortlisting: 8 February 2018
Assessment and Interviews: 12/13 February 2018
Grosvenor Nursery School
Lord Street, Bolton. BL4 8AR
Telephone: 01204 337343