Are you ready for a challenge? We are seeking an outstanding leader who is able to inspire and lead our team of staff and puts children at the heart of all that they do.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and supportive headteacher who will take our school forward and share our aims of Respecting Each Other; Belonging Together and Achievement for all.
We would expect you to be a successful headteacher or deputy headteacher who has experience of being closely involved in the management and organisation of a primary school.
Parkside Community Primary School is a two-form entry school with nursery provision. It is well resourced and in good financial shape with a commitment to continuously improving the facilities. We have a full time pastoral worker, a full time SENCo, and a full complement of well-trained teaching and support staff. We also receive excellent support from specialists from Herts for Learning.
The Governing Body would like a Headteacher who is:
- A strong and inspirational leader who can motivate and develop staff, both individually and as a team
- A strategic and creative thinker who will produce a clear vision to take our school forward
- Able to build good relationships with all stakeholders ?
- Able to communicate clearly and influence at all levels ?
- Completely child focused in their approach
- Experienced in all phases of primary education
- Knowledgeable in linking performance management with raising attainment and progress
- Has proven experience of raising academic standards.
In return we can offer: ?
- A salary of up to £69,000
- A strong team which embraces new ideas and initiatives?
- A school where the personal development of children is given a high priority
- A skilled and engaged Governing Body
- A close-knit consortium of local primary schools
- A great location with good transport links and amenities
The Governors, staff and children are proud of our school and we would like you to see it in action, so please make an appointment to have a look around. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Emma Formby on 0203 194 3147.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to have this commitment. This appointment is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS check and full and appropriate references must be available before interview.
Closing date: 5pm Thursday 21st June
Interview date: Thursday 5th July