We require a dynamic and inspirational new headteacher with vision, skill and enthusiasm to join and drive the long term development of our growing, purpose-built community school.
We require a headteacher who will:
- embrace, sustain and develop the ethos of the school reflected in our Rainbow Promise
- provide clear, strong, inclusive and visionary leadership and management
- sustain the improvement momentum within the school
- demonstrate and drive rigour and clarity in leading teaching and learning throughout the school
- ensure every child is educated in line with their needs and aspirations
- engage with and develop opportunities as part of the Bonitas Trust
- embody and promote a strong Christian character and demonstrate effective church school leadership.
We can offer:
- a unique opportunity to lead a developing and growing school at the heart of the community
- children who love learning and live the Rainbow Promise
- a school community committed to delivering excellence
- a supportive Governing Body and Trust with high expectations of pupil behaviour, attainment and inclusion
- the opportunity to be a partner in building and shaping a newly formed multi-academy trust, with future opportunities for wider leadership.
You are very welcome and strongly encouraged to visit our school.
To arrange your visit please contact Jo Morgan on 01344 301269 in the school office.
To find out more and download an application form and pack, please visit www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/jobs Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday, 5 March 2018
Interviews will be held on 12 and 13 March 2018
Jennett’s Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this committment. Should you be successful, the appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.