An exceptional opportunity to lead an ambitious, vibrant and successful school into the future.
Governors, staff and children of Newhall Park Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to lead, inspire and further develop our popular and thriving school.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area. Our motto “Succeeding Together” is at the core of our school culture and ensures that staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community work together in partnership.
We believe in providing all children with every opportunity to fulfill their potential.
Can you build on our achievements, share in our values and engage and inspire the school community to excel?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an exemplary leader, with a clear focus on inclusive teaching and a commitment to raising standards within a creative learning environment.
- Will build on the many strengths of the school and drive our future vision to ensure success at every level.
- Puts our children at the heart of all they do and has a genuine desire to motivate everyone to succeed and develop a love of learning.
- Is an innovative, inspirational and strategic leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all children have the potential to succeed.
- Leads with integrity and builds strong relationships which inspire and enthuse the whole school community.
- Demonstrates strong leadership experience, with evidence of positive whole school impact.
- Has the ability to drive forward sustained improvements in outcomes and an unswerving focus on achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is committed to their own and others’ professional development.
We have a dedicated, passionate and caring staff team and a supportive and committed governing body. Judged to be 'Good' at our Ofsted inspection in October 2016, we are now looking to progress on the school's journey to 'Outstanding'.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Headteacher or an aspiring Deputy who will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership, management and communication skills.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged.
To arrange a visit and to request an application pack, please contact Nicola Mason, Business Manager on 01274 778577 or via email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 19th March 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 19th March 2018 after 12 noon
Assessment Days: Tuesday 27th March and Wednesday 28th March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Newhall Park Primary School
Tel: 01274 778577
Co-headteachers: Nicola Gatenby and Helen Scarth