Do you want to be the Headteacher of a good school and take it to outstanding?
Do you want to work with great children and great staff?
Do you like chickens in greenspaces?
Salusbury Primary School is an inclusive and diverse three form entry community school in the heart of Queen’s Park. It has excellent parental and governor support. In March 2016 Ofsted judged it a good school:
‘There is a strong ethos of effective teaching and learning and good behaviour. Pupils benefit from a rich and creative curriculum and say that learning is fun. Staff and parents are extremely positive about the school’s work and its leadership: creative, inspiring, fantastic and incredible are just some of the many positive words used by parents and staff.’
We need someone who will:
- work towards excellence in every aspect of school life
- continue to make Salusbury fun and value everyone in it
- have had previous experience as a Headteacher or as a senior Deputy Head in a large school
- have a clear strategic vision and a proven capacity to implement that vision
- be committed to our vibrant culture and diverse, inclusive ethos
- have the capacity to coach and mentor staff and to work and communicate effectively with key stakeholders (children, staff, parents and governors)
- have financial knowledge and a good understanding of the processes and systems needed to run a school efficiently.
Salusbury Primary School NOR 660 (includes 60 places P/T & F/T Nursery)
London NW6 6RG
020 7624 0311
Please come and visit!
Closing date: Monday 18th September
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th September
Interviews: Monday 25th September 2017
Visits: Monday 11th – 15th September 2017
To apply please visit our website: email@example.com or
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org