A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an inspiring headteacher to passionately lead our school on its continuing journey of achievement and success.
Our friendly school is a larger than average primary, situated in a wonderful setting, tucked between the South Downs and the sea, just outside the vibrant city of Brighton.
We are looking for a forward-thinking candidate, with a clear vision who can lead, motivate and enthuse staff, students, parents and the wider community.
Our new headteacher will be part of a hardworking team, who are proud of their school and truly believe in the potential of every child in their care. The school ethos is one of inclusion, respect and high aspirations for all. We are committed to ensuring our school community develops lifelong learners.
A successful candidate will:
- Lead by example with an open communication style that will challenge and motivate others.
- Have high aspirations for our pupils and the drive to ensure all our children achieve their best.
- Think creatively to anticipate and solve problems.
- Possess an enthusiasm for developing a well-connected and coherent curriculum.
- Be committed to the expectations of outstanding teaching and have the skills to support teachers in achieving this.
- Be able to think strategically about the school’s future and collaboratively create an inspiring vision which builds upon the school’s strong foundations.
- Have the highest personal and professional integrity and have the same expectations of your team.
What we can offer:
- A caring and inclusive school community built on supportive relationships.
- A hardworking and committed team, whose creativity drives new initiatives within the school.
- Polite, inquisitive and keen learners who are supported in their education by their families.
- A motivated and engaged Governing Body.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, we would strongly encourage you to visit our school during the weeks commencing 25th November and 2nd December.
Visits and application packs can be arranged by contacting Katie Welburn on 01273 303358 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal conversation, please contact our Vice Chair of Governors, Colleen Weafer via email on email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am 9th December 2019.
Interviews: 9th & 10th January 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be sought for all successful candidates.