The Governors of Oak Green School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate Headteacher to lead our team and inspire us to continue to improve and raise pupil achievement.
Oak Green School is set in extensive primary school grounds in Buckinghamshire, with space for our children to enjoy sports, recreation and outdoor learning. The school has a football pitch and two netball courts with the added provision of a grass athletics track in the summer term.
We have a fantastic outdoor learning zone, where children have the opportunity to grow fruit and vegetables from seed in our courtyard garden and raised bed area, all adjacent to a lovely landscaped pond area. In addition, the children experience growing wild flowers and experience outdoor life through our Forest Schools adventure.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a caring and resilient leader, with the vision to lead our school on its continuous journey of achievement and success. We invite applications from candidates who will promote a love of learning, build upon our existing good practices and develop this successful forward-looking school.
We seek an individual who is enthusiastic and passionate about children and learning. You will manage and develop staff, have the ability to build strong relationships and be committed to the school.
Our new Headteacher:
- A motivated and passionate leader with the ability to encourage and inspire others
- Will understand, value and develop the special ethos of our school; putting our children at the heart of everything they do
- Can communicate effectively with all members of the school community, to achieve ambitious standards and outcomes for all pupils
- Is committed to their own continued professional development, as well as others on their staff
In return we can offer you:
- A strong and committed staff team, who share in the school’s vision of excellence for all pupils
- A committed and dedicated Governing Board
- Engaged, lively, creative learners, who are hardworking, caring and proud to attend their school
- A nurturing working environment with a focus on wellbeing
Please come and visit our school. We will be delighted to meet you, show you round and to answer any questions that you may have. If you wish to arrange a visit, please email: SBM@oakgreen.bucks.sch.uk or ring the school office on 01296 423895.
Please send your completed application form (CVs will not be considered) to: SBM@oakgreen.bucks.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th February 2020
Shortlisting: w/c 2nd March 2020
Interview: w/c Monday 9th March 2020
Oak Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.